Barry Haase and Karen Andrews have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former Liberal Party Representative for Durack August 2010 – August 2013
Liberal Party Representative for McPherson since August 2010
Between August 2010 and August 2013 Barry Haase and Karen Andrews have voted in the same division 373 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 373 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A plebiscite on the carbon pricing mechanism
- Compensating victims of overseas terrorism since the September 11 attack
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Ending illegal logging
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Re-approving/ re-registering agvet chemicals
- Recognising local government in the Constitution
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Turning back asylum boats when possible
- Voluntary student union fees