Andrew Willcox and Stuart Robert have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between May 2022 and May 2023 Andrew Willcox and Stuart Robert have voted in the same division 89 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 89 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing housing affordability
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia