Libby Coker and Mike Kelly have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between May 2019 and April 2020 Libby Coker and Mike Kelly have voted in the same division 128 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 128 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders