Libby Coker and Kristy McBain have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since July 2020 Libby Coker and Kristy McBain have voted in the same division 361 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 361 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Capping gas prices
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing the cost of humanities degrees
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Prioritising religious freedom
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Transgender rights
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency