Annette Ellis and Mark Butler have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Annette Ellis and Mark Butler have voted in the same division 256 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 256 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees