Teresa Gambaro and Andrew Hastie have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2015 and May 2016 Teresa Gambaro and Andrew Hastie have voted in the same division 105 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 105 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)