Henry Pike and David Coleman have voted the same way 100% of the time
Liberal National Party Representative for Bowman since May 2022
Liberal Party Representative for Banks since September 2013
Since May 2022 Henry Pike and David Coleman have voted in the same division 79 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 79 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Federal action on public housing
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement