Maxine McKew and Bruce Scott have voted the same way 0% of the time
Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Bennelong November 2007 – August 2010
Former Deputy Speaker Representative for Maranoa October 2012 – May 2016
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Maxine McKew and Bruce Scott have voted in the same division 261 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 261 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees