Maxine McKew and John Cobb have voted the same way 0% of the time
Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Bennelong November 2007 – August 2010
Former National Party Representative for Calare November 2007 – May 2016
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Maxine McKew and John Cobb have voted in the same division 267 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 267 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees