Nickolas Varvaris and Tony Abbott have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2013 and July 2016 Nickolas Varvaris and Tony Abbott have voted in the same division 161 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 161 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Tighter means testing of family payments